Uke Can Do It!
No matter your age, Uke Can Do It!
About Uke Can Do It!
Learning a musical instrument in old age creates many positive benefits for the students including:
- Is an exercise for every part of your brain.
- Strengthens your brain functions.
- Improves the use of fine motor skills.
- Increases the size and ability of many parts of the brain.
- Greatly increases the dexterity in your hands, fingers, and wrists.
- Improves our memory
- Decreases the effects, and the chances of developing Alzheimer’s and Dementia after the age of 65.
Sign up for Ukulele Lessons taught by Nicole today!
c Uke Can Do It! 2018